It’s the time of year when the most treasured people arrive on your doorstep to spend quality time reconnecting and catching up. Joyous, to be sure, but filling every waking moment with something fun for your guests is … a challenge. May we help?
Chances are good that you’re not the only one who is stressed right now. Your guests want to help but don’t know how. They’re getting a little stir crazy and anxious. Send the ladies to the spa and the men to do … manly things. Problem solved!
— SPA-LA-LA-LA-LA BREAKS —
Manicures, pedicures, facials, sauna sessions, and massages are all welcome in the midst of the holiday season. Relieve stress with the magic of the human touch.
Seasonal Spa Specials:
– The Spa at The Omni Homestead – Homestead Sooth Scrub body treatment
– The Spa at Wintergreen – Wintergreen’s Signature Manis and Pedis
– The Spa at Boar’s Head – Vino-Therapy Antioxidant Manicure/Pedicure
– Spa Minérale at Lansdowne Resort – Essential River Stone Massage
– Salamander Spa – Winter Warming Seasonal Ritual
– MORE SPAS
Salamander Spa. Photo by Justin Kriel.
— BLOWING OFF STEAM —
Gents, swing a club, shoot a hopper of paintballs … there are plenty of ways to burn some adrenaline, chill out, and bond.
– Rent an ATV and burn up the Spearhead Trails
– Bang around at Thunderbolt Indoor Karting or American Indoor Karting
– Find your nearest shooting range and fire off a few rounds
– Strategize on the paintball field as you pick sides and pick off one another
– Hire a fishing guide and explore the local streams for cold biters
– Tee off at a Virginia golf course or work on your swing at a driving range
Pev’s Paintball Park
— SWIRL, SNIFF, SIP —
Virginia craft beverage industries are BOOMING. There are now almost 300 wineries, more than 200 craft breweries, 20+ cideries, and over 40 distilleries, with more coming soon in each discipline. It’s tough to keep up, but you can start trying at any time.
A FEW Ideas:
Pale Fire Brewing Co.
What’s your favorite way to unwind with the ones you love? Leave a comment!