If you have yet to plan a big splash for Dad this weekend (it is Father’s Day, you know), here are a few events that might cause a grin or, dare I say it, a full-blown smile!
- Orange – Saturday, June 18 – Annual Big Damn Bike Show – You don’t need a motorcycle to enjoy this event! Fun for
the whole family.
- The Plains – Saturday, June 18 – Capital Hospice Polo Cup – Celebrity players, and incredible food and drink complete this fabulous event.
- Woolwine – Saturday, June 18 – Virginia Covered Bridge Festival in Patrick County – Live bands, artists, craftsmen, and food vendors. Wagon rides, tractor-pulled hay rides and antique car rides. Kids’ activities, petting zoo, moonwalk, face painting and more!
- Natural Bridge – Sunday, June 19 – Natural Bridge Father’s Day BBQ – A spread of freshly grilled chicken, ribs, and sausage, jalepeno cheese cornbread, corn on the cob, salad bar, apple cobbler, and more of the chef’s specialties!
- Warrenton – Sunday, June 19 – Annual Father’s Day Car Show – Classic and antique cars, hot rods and motorcycles. Crafters, family games, live music and food vendors.
- Wineries all across the state are offering Father’s Day events, so check those out, too!
- More Father’s Day Events