by Tom | Posted on October 22nd, 2012
Virginia has baskets of tradition for harvest season, but for those who crave amazing food experiences paired with a dose of history, the Thanksgiving season is an absolute bonanza.
Whether it’s an original feast at Berkeley Plantation, a meal fit for a king at the classic Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, or a lavish buffet to make Santa’s belly jiggle like mad at the Homestead Resort, turkey lovers and pumpkin pie fans won’t be disappointed.
Find your feast and bring the whole family along. Traditions have to start somewhere – make one today where you don’t have to do the cooking.
- History, Food and FUN – Thanksgiving 1619 Style at Berkeley Plantation, November 4
- A Feast Santa Would Enjoy at The Homestead, November 22-24
- Feast Like a King at The Jefferson Hotel, November 22
- A Decadent Thanksgiving Bed and Breakfast Package, November 22-25
- Traditional Feast and Thanksgiving Getaway, November 21-22
- Traditional Feast, Grand Illumination and Ski Swap at Wintergreen, November 22-25
- A Feast for the Eyes and the Tummy at Natural Bridge, November 21-23
- A Festive Thanksgiving Feast at Founders Inn and Spa, November 22