Halloween at Virginia Theme Parks
by Casey | Posted on October 25th, 2013
If you have yet to experience the haunted parks of Busch Gardens and Kings Dominion this month, you need to go this weekend. It’s your last chance! Eeek!
Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens is in its 15th year and spookier than ever with four themed Terror-tories™ and killer food and drink options:
- Ripper Row® in England
- Vampire Point™ in Germany features Blood Banquet™
- Demon Street™ in France features Demon Drinks
- Ports of Skull™ in Italy features Pirate Baarrrgh™
- Cut Throat Cove™ in Festa Italia features Buccaneer Galley
Buy Now | $62-$72
Halloween Haunt at Kings Dominion has more than 450 monsters roaming the park as shrieks and screams fill the night.
- 10 haunted mazes including to new ones – Miner’s Revenge and Zombie High
- 5 spooky shows
- 6 scare zones
- Planet Snoopy transforms to Planet Spooky for daytime family fun – treasure map adventure, hay maze, pumpkin painting and more.
Buy Now | $38.99-$64.99
Find more Halloween fun!