If you have yet to experience the haunted parks of Busch Gardens and Kings Dominion this month, you need to go this weekend. It’s your last chance! Eeek!
Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens is in its 15th year and spookier than ever with four themed Terror-tories™ and killer food and drink options:
- Ripper Row® in England
- Vampire Point™ in Germany features Blood Banquet™
- Demon Street™ in France features Demon Drinks
- Ports of Skull™ in Italy features Pirate Baarrrgh™
- Cut Throat Cove™ in Festa Italia features Buccaneer Galley
Buy Now | $62-$72
Halloween Haunt at Kings Dominion has more than 450 monsters roaming the park as shrieks and screams fill the night.
- 10 haunted mazes including to new ones – Miner’s Revenge and Zombie High
- 5 spooky shows
- 6 scare zones
- Planet Snoopy transforms to Planet Spooky for daytime family fun – treasure map adventure, hay maze, pumpkin painting and more.
Buy Now | $38.99-$64.99
Find more Halloween fun!