by Casey | Posted on February 13th, 2013
Virginia is a Commonwealth of wine with more than 200 wineries statewide, making for great winter getaway spots. If you’re looking for a place to cozy up with a glass of wine, our friends in Loudoun County have identified their 17 wineries with a fireplace.
Following their lead, here are some others across Virginia that have an inviting space for you to warm and sip. Read the Visit Loudoun blog post at http://www.visitloudounblog.com/2013/01/28/winter-in-wine-country-part-1-wineries-with-fireplaces/.
- West Wind Farm Vineyard & Winery, Max Meadows
- Saude Creek Vineyards, Lanexa
- Barren Ridge Vineyards, Fishersville
- Cooper Vineyards, Louisa
- Early Mountain Vineyards, Madison
- King Family Vineyards, Crozet
- Barrel Oak Winery, Delaplane
- The Winery at Bull Run, Centreville
- Molon Lave Vineyards, Warrenton
- Flying Fox Vineyard, Afton
- Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards, North Garden
- Rosemont Vineyards and Winery, La Crosse
- Barboursville Vineyards, Barboursville
- Paradise Springs Winery and Vineyard, Clifton
Virginia boasts more than 200 wineries. Make a plan to visit and sample them all. Chances are good you’ll find a fireplace we didn’t!
LOVE is at the heart of every Virginia vacation. Virginia is for Lovers.
Request a free Travel Guide.