by Casey | Posted on April 25th, 2011
There are just a few days left to take advantage of amazing savings from Virginia’s new Like! to LOVE Virginia campaign which has offered daily travel deals via the Virginia is for Lovers facebook page throughout April.
Here’s a sneak peek of the upcoming deals for this final week! They will be posted around 9 a.m. on their scheduled date and open on a first come, first serve basis. To book the daily travel deals go to www.facebook.com/VirginiaisforLovers and choose “like” now through April 30.
Tuesday April 26:
- Experience the finest in luxury at one of the premier Virginia Beach hotels with this stay 2 nights, get the third FREE deal from The Founders Inn and Spa. Centrally located to all the attractions of Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Williamsburg, it is the perfect location for vacation getaways or a luxurious escape. This Hampton Roads retreat features elegant restaurants, guest rooms, a resort spa, nearby golf and a variety of leisure activities set on 26 beautifully landscaped acres.
- Enjoy private boardwalk dining with this buy one Sunday brunch and get the second for 50% off deal from Rockfish Boardwalk Bar & Sea Grill.
Wednesday April 27:
- Enjoy a romantic 4-course gourmet meal and wine pairing for two for just $40 with this exclusive offer from the Southern Inn Restaurant in Lexington.
- Buffalo Creek in Lexington is offering a stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free deal, including $20 certificate for breakfast or $40 for dinner at House Mountain Inn. This classic Shenandoah Valley farmhouse was built in the late 1900’s and is surrounded by almost 4 acres of woods. Relax while you can sit on the front porch and listen to the sounds of North Buffalo Creek.
Thursday April 28:
- Receive 25% off Segway of Richmond’s Micro Church Hill Tour or Micro Landmark Tour and learn about the history of Richmond on two wheels. The Micro Tour is a one-hour guided segway tour that’s low on time, but big on fun.
Friday April 29:
- Experience charm, grace, and hospitality at half the price with this buy one night and get the second night FREE special offer from the Carriage House Inn Bed and Breakfast. Guests enjoy rooms furnished with antiques and/or reproduction period furniture from the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, delicious 3-course breakfasts and an on-site spa, all within walking distance of historic downtown Lynchburg.