The grand prize winner and three guests will fly to Virginia for VIP treatment at the TUMS Fast Relief 500. The grand prize puts the winners at the edge of the action, literally, with the use of a 30-foot luxury recreational vehicle parked trackside at Martinsville Speedway’s Champions Overlook. The RV, courtesy of McGeorge Rolling Hills RV Supercenter, will be filled with groceries provided by Kroger and decked out in Virginia is for Lovers® apparel and prizes. As part of the package, the winning family will have a VIP meet and greet with a Sprint Cup driver and be treated to sights and destinations in and around Martinsville. Virginia is for Racing Lovers Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes prize details are as follows, with complete rules and entry form at www.martinsvillespeedway.com/sweepstakes.One grand prize winner will receive:
- Economy roundtrip airfare for four from the major airport nearest winner’s location to Roanoke, Virginia
- A rental car for duration of stay
- Use of one RV, courtesy of McGeorge Rolling Hills RV Supercenter, including a stocked kitchen provided by Kroger, for four nights in the Champions Overlook area at Martinsville Speedway® including admission for four to the racing events scheduled for October 22 – 24, 2010 at Martinsville Speedway®; and Meet and Greet with a Sprint Cup Series driver.
- Virginia is for Lovers® apparel for four
- Lodging for two nights at the Comfort Inn Martinsville
- Complimentary admission for four to the Virginia Museum of Natural History and VIP Behind the Scenes Tour
- Complimentary admission for four to Baseball Heaven: Indoor Batting Cages and Driving Range
- VIP boat tour for four of Philpott Lake and guided tour of the museum at Philpott Dam by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Complimentary dinner for four at Wild Magnolia
- Ultimate Fan Gift Basket from the Martinsville-Henry County Economic Development Corporation’s Tourism Division
What are you waiting for? Enter now at www.martinsvillespeedway.com/sweepstakes!